By reading Terms and condition you agree to use WorkJobby site!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WorkJobby (referred to as “WorkJobby,” “we,” “us,” “our” and other similar pronouns) makes available this Website and all site-related services (collectively, the “Site”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the “Agreement”). By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
By using the Service, you affirm that you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement (which is 18 in most countries), or, if you are not, that you have obtained parental or guardian consent to enter into this Agreement, and that your parent or guardian has agreed to be liable for your acts and omissions. Please carefully read all of the following terms and conditions before using our Service. Using our Service is the equivalent of your signature and indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and that you intend to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, please do not use the Service.
Orders & Jobs, Messages & Communication
- All users are responsible to scan all transferred files , data, anti virus and malware.
- WorkJobby isn’t responsible for any harm or any damage caused by using the web page or any content that caused by anydata
- Sellers and buyer are eligible to transfer data in each order, All data that delivered or transferred are responsible by the seller or the buyer only.
This Agreement is made between WorkJobby, on the one hand, and each Site visitor and/or Member, on the other hand (including all Site visitors or Members that are entities, individuals, employers, job candidates, employees and general visitors of the Site) (individually and collectively referred to herein as “you”). We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms of this Agreement,
- Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on, feature of or service made available through the Site; or
- Change any fees or charges for use of the Site.
Any changes we make will be effective upon notice, which we may provide through various means including, without limitation, posting the updated version on the Site or notice via electronic mail. Your use of the Site after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version.
BUYERS & SELLER – FEE
WorkJobby is free to sign up, post a project, receive bids, review the freelancer’s portfolio and discuss the project requirements. If you choose to award the project, and the freelancer accepts, we charge you a small project fee relative to the value of the selected bid, as an introduction fee.
The fee is charged depends on the type of project price 15%.
For fixed price projects, a fee of 15% is levied at the time a project that has been awarded by you has been accepted by each freelancer you award. If you subsequently pay the freelancer more than the original bid amount we will also charge the project fee on any overage payments.
CANCEL ORDER & DISPUTE
- Order can be cancel if eligible by Mutual agreement, WorkJobby support
- Order can be cancel by WorkJobby if there is violation of Term of service.
- If your payment provider or your bank dispute, your account will hold or disabled.
- WorkJobby can cancel any order and hold funds for any suspicions of any fraudulent transaction.
- If order will cancel the funds return to the buyer .
- Seller & Buyer need to resolve any dispute before cancel the order.
- Once order get cancel the funds return to the buyer funds except the FEE. The funds will use to the next order only and wont return to bank account or payment provider.
- If buyer & seller cant get to mutual agreement, WorkJobby will decide.
- If the order will be late without any update, the order will mark late and the buyer can request to cancel it.
- After the order will be completed and delivered without any files or images, buyer can cancel the order or request to revise the order.
- The order can be cancel if its copyright/trademark infringing with proof.
- To use all files – it must have commercial use in the order, if there isn’t WorkJobby may cancel the order.
- Cancelling the order may effect of negative feedback without any removal.
All funds that made by cancelled order will return to the balance only and not to the payment provider.
The funds will be use for the next order in WorkJobby.
ORDERS in WorkJobby
- Once any payment and order created, the seller must deliver everything include files, images after he pressing Mark Delivered
- All Messages and chat between seller & buyer will be in the order page created.
- All orders will be completed automatically in 3 days if there isn’t progress in it after the order pressed/marked delivered.
- Seller must provide everything that was agreed in there Post Service Ad Job.
If the seller wont send everything that showing in their Service Ad – it may be cancel and effect on the seller.
- Once order completed – all files and the Intellectual right move to the buyers after he will approved the order. If he didn’t complete it, the right belong to the sellers.
FREELANCERS & Users
Freelancer & Users is free to sign up, create a profile, select skills of projects you are interested in, upload a portfolio, receive project notifications, discuss project details with the employer, bid on projects (free members receive initially 8 bids per month) and enter contests.
For fixed price projects, if you are awarded a project, and you accept, we charge you a small project fee relative to the value of the selected bid, as an introduction fee. If you are subsequently paid more than the original bid amount, we will also charge the project fee on any overage payments.
The fee from each price projects is 15% from the Seller & Buyer.
WorkJobby SELLER LEVELS UP
Perfect customer support, delivery on time, great service and high quality of product will bring you to the next level.
You will be promoted to the next level and earn all kind of benefits.
You will earn the next level automatically if you will stand on the terms of the next level!
Level Up 1: New accounts start as level 1, Complete 20 small jobs and get positive reviews to go to the next level!
You are unlock and now offer Jobs from 4$ – 65$
Level Up 2: Great, You are now at level 2, Complete 100 jobs and get 95% positive rating to move to the next level, You must work
hard , delivery on time and make all the necessary things to go up to the next level.
You are unlock and now offer Jobs from 4$ – 300$
Level Up 3: Congratulation, You move to the TOP rated level, you can get more benefits now.
THIS LEVEL IS THE MOST TRUSTFUL SELLER!!!
You unlock and now offer Jobs from 4$ – 10000$
All sellers in the levels can withdraw the funds after 3 days once approved by the WorkJobby. The condition is only to prevent fraud and provide safety to Employer and Freelancer. Minimum 50$ Withdrawal.
To withdraw funds from their WorkJobby User Account a Seller needs to request a withdrawal on an authorized withdrawal account. An authorized withdrawal account can be either:
- A PayPal account with the same name and email address as registered on the user’s profile
- A PayPal account with the same name as registered on the user’s profile and an email address that has been verified by the user
In order to use certain Site Services, Client must provide account information for at least one valid Payment Method.
By providing Payment Method information through the Site and authorizing payments with the Payment Method, Client represents, warrants, and covenants that:
- Client is legally authorized to provide such information;
- Client is legally authorized to make payments using the Payment Method(s)
- if Client is an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the Payment Method, that Client is authorized by the company or person to use the Payment Method to make payments on WorkJobby;
- Such actions do not violate the terms and conditions applicable to Client’s use of such Payment Method(s) or applicable law. When Client authorizes a payment using a Payment Method via the Site, Client represents and warrants that there are sufficient funds or credit available to complete the payment using the designated Payment Method. To the extent that any amounts owed under this Agreement or the other Terms of Service cannot be collected from Client’s Payment Method(s), Client is solely responsible for paying such amounts by other means.
Because the use of any Payment Method may be limited by applicable law or by written agreement with your financial institution, WorkJobby is not liable to any User if WorkJobby does not complete a transaction as a result of any such limit, or if a financial institution fails to honor any credit or debit to or from an account associated with such Payment Method. WorkJobby will make commercially reasonable efforts to work with any such affected Users to resolve such transactions in a manner consistent with this Agreement.
EXCLUSIVITY AND NON-CIRCUMVENTION
Employers agree to use the WorkJobby Billing and Payment Services to make all payments to Freelancers, whether first-time, repeat, or follow-on. You also agree not to take any action directly or indirectly to circumvent the WorkJobby Billing and Payment Services or any associated fees. As a Freelancer, you agree to use Guru Billing and Payment Services to receive all payments from Employers identified through the Website, whether first-time, repeat, or follow-on. Additionally, you agree not to circumvent the Guru Billing and Payment Services or any associated fees.
A chargeback (being a challenge to a payment that a User files with their card issuer or financial institution), and any subsequent reversal instruction, is made by the payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors) and not by us. We are bound to follow such instructions.
You acknowledge and agree that we will be entitled to recover any chargebacks and reversals that may be imposed on us by a payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors) on funds paid to you by Buyers through the Website, as well as any processing or any other fees whatsoever incurred by us on those chargebacks and reversals.
You agree that we may reverse any such payments made to you, which are subject to chargeback or reversal instruction via your payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors). If you initiate any chargeback request or other “Request for Information” or similar process, you expressly agree and consent to us to share any and all information in relation to your agreement of these terms and conditions, in order to defeat any such chargeback request.
DISPUTES WITH USERS
You acknowledge and agree that in the event that a dispute arises between you and another User in relation to any Project that you will first attempt to resolve any differences that you have in relation to such Project, including in relation to the quality of the services provided.
If you continue to have any difficulties or problems in relation to a dispute with another User in relation to a Project we encourage you to contact us as set out in the Clause entitled “Contacting us”.
You are responsible for paying any taxes, including any goods and services or value added taxes, which may be applicable depending on the jurisdiction of the services provided. Depending on your residency or location, you may be subject to certain ad valorem or other taxes (for example, GST in Australia or VAT in United Kingdom), on certain fees that we charge. These taxes will be added to fees billed to you, if applicable. You acknowledge that you must comply with your obligations under income tax provisions in your jurisdiction.
FOREIGN CURRENCY CONVERSION
The Site and the Site Services operate in U.S. Dollars. If Client’s Payment Method is denominated in a currency other than U.S. Dollars and requires currency conversion to make payments in U.S. Dollars, the Site may display foreign currency conversion rates that WorkJobby. These foreign currency conversion rates adjust regularly based on market conditions. Please note that the wholesale currency conversion rates at which we or our Affiliates obtain foreign currency will usually be different than the foreign currency conversion rates offered on the Site. Client, at its sole discretion and risk, may authorize the charge or debit of its Payment Method in a supported foreign currency and the conversion of the payment to U.S. Dollars at the foreign currency conversion rate displayed on the Site.
We will update the list of authorized currency affiliates time to time for your convenience.
Millions of job seekers rely on WorkJobby, their reviews and other user-submitted content to find jobs and find Freelancers on the basis of Reviews. Please follow these guidelines to ensure everyone can benefit from a helpful, balanced, and authentic community.
- Your review should be truthful and constitute your own personal opinion and experience with Freelancer of Employer. We don’t take sides when it comes to factual disputes, so we expect you to stand behind your statements expressed in your content.
- We encourage you to think about work from a few perspectives and include both a pro and a con’s to provide a balanced review. While not required, we do believe balanced reviews make for a better community experience.
- We do not allow reviews that include negative comments about identifiable individuals outside of this group.
- We realize talking about work can get emotionally charged, but we don’t approve reviews that include certain profanities, threats of violence, or discriminatory language targeted at an individual or group. We may allow reviews that mention race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation and the like if we believe the comment is used to describe a workplace situation. General discussions of workplace misconduct are allowed, including most discussions of illegal activities, discrimination, and sexual harassment.
- We do not accept reviews that reveal confidential, non-public internal company information. We consider this to include: source code, customer lists, manufacturing techniques, R&D activities, budgets, detailed financial results and technical know-how.
- To safeguard privacy, we do not allow you to identify yourself or include any contact information (about yourself or others) in your posts.
- WorkJobbyis about sharing information that helps the entire community. We reject reviews that do not relate to an employer, are only a review of the product or service, or are otherwise not relevant to understanding a workplace culture. We will reject any content meant as an advertisement or containing a web link.
- All reviews should be original – no substantial quoted material from other sources, including (but not limited to) websites, e-mail correspondence, other reviews, etc.
- Your writing doesn’t have to be perfect, but we need to be able to understand it. We reject reviews for excessive capitalization or filler words/characters. And remember, your review will be more credible if you use good grammar, spelling and punctuation.
CODE OF CONDUCT
You hereby agree to follow all the policies of WorkJobby which may revised from time to time and also you will not involve in any kind of fraudulent or unethical activities.
RECORDS OF COMPLIANCE
Users will each:
- Create and maintain records to document satisfaction of their respective obligations under this Agreement, including, without limitation, their respective payment obligations and compliance with tax and employment laws.
Provide copies of such records to WorkJobby upon request. Nothing in this subsection requires or will be construed as requiring WorkJobby to supervise or monitor a User’s compliance with this Agreement, the other Terms of Service, or a Service Contract. You are solely responsible for creation, storage, and backup of your business records. This Agreement and any registration for or subsequent use of the Site will not be construed as creating any responsibility on WorkJobby part to store, backup, retain, or grant access to any information or data for any period.
YOU AGREE NOT TO RELY ON THE SITE, THE SITE SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE OR THE CONTINUATION OF THE SITE. THE SITE AND THE SITE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WorkJobby MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SITE SERVICES, WORK PRODUCT, OR ANY ACTIVITIES OR ITEMS RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE TERMS OF SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WorkJobby DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW FOR ALL OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, SO TO THAT EXTENT, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You must immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access or any other security breach to the Website, your Account or the Freelancer Services and do everything possible to mitigate the unauthorised access or security breach (including preserving evidence and notifying appropriate authorities). Your User Account is yours only, and you must not share your password with others. You are solely responsible for securing your password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorised access of your account resulting from your failure to secure your password.
REMOVAL OF CONTENT FOR WHICH COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS CLAIMED.
In Pursuant to 17 USC. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, WorkJobby has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. If you believe your copyrights are being infringed by a User of the Website, please tell us immediately or fill out a Notice of Infringement form and email us. The information requested by the Notice of Infringement form substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC. § 512(c)(3)(A), which provides that a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent that includes substantially the following:
(a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at such website.
(c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Freelancer to locate the material.
(d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Freelancer to contact the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(e) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.(f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.(g) Notification from a copyright owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that fails to comply substantially with the provisions above shall not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent
Additionally, you are required to provide a Notice of Infringement form each time you wish to report alleged acts of infringement and fax it to the number provided above.
However, we do comply with the regional and International laws of copyrights and follow the regional process as well.
DISCLAIMER AND NON-WAIVER OF RIGHTS
WorkJobby makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind as regards the website and associated technology. Any purportedly applicable warranties, terms, and conditions are excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance, except as provided for under the laws .
The materials on WorkJobby Website are provided “as is” WorkJobby makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, WorkJobby does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. The Website serves as a venue for Individuals to purchase distinct service or products. Neither WorkJobby nor the Website has control over the quality or fitness for a particular function of a product. WorkJobby likewise has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the User-submitted details and makes no representations or warranties about any info on the Site.
The website and all details, content, materials, products (including application) and services consisted of on or otherwise made available to you through this website are provided by WorkJobby on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. WorkJobby makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the operation of this website or the info, material, materials, products (including software) or services consisted of on or otherwise made available to you through this site, unless otherwise pointed out in writing. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your own risk. To the complete extent permissible by applicable law, WorkJobby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and physical fitness for a particular purpose. WorkJobby does not warrant that this website; details, content, materials, products (including software application) or services consisted of on or otherwise made available to you through the site; its servers; or email sent from WorkJobby are without viruses or other harmful elements. WorkJobby will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website or from any details, content, materials, products (including software application) or services consisted of on or otherwise made available to you with this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise pointed out in writing. Under no scenario shall WorkJobby liability developing from or in connection with the website or your use of the website, despite the reason for action (whether in agreement, tort, breach of service warranty or otherwise), go beyond $100.
You are connecting with us electronically when you go to the website or send out emails to us. You consent to get interactions from us online. We will connect with you by email or by uploading notifications on the Site. You concur that all contracts notifications, disclosure, and various other communicates that we provide to you digitally please any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
- WorkJobby have the right to close or hold accounts if one of Term of Service is illegal or inappropriate to use WorkJobby site and service.
- Violate Term of Service will closed your account for ever.
- Any third party chat or email may lead to close your account
- All communication only in WorkJobby.com website
- If seller will be closed he can contact us after 90 days to withdraw his funds, The decision will be of WorkJobby site only.
- You agree & understand for WorkJobby term of service & condition.
- WorkJobby will update there terms all the time and it will available to read in this page.
Abuse & Spam
- You cant open multiple accounts, Only one account is allow.
- It will be a violation and all your accounts will suspension.
- You cant sell or buy your WorkJobby account.
- Multiple messages and spam the WorkJobby site can suspend your account
Intellectual property and Copyright
Once the job is done and delivered and approved by the order, Meaning the order is completed, The buyer get all Intellectual property files for the final product end.
All Service Post Ads in WorkJobby.com include Buyers and sellers, picture, videos or any other materials that used in the ORDER job, become and own by WorkJobby.com, its not allow to use it or copy it and will be prosecuted.
WorkJobby.com is only platform for buyers and sellers to get projects done. As mentioned before, WorkJobby isn’t responsible for any copyright or and dispute about the Post Job that created by the seller.
Seller is responsible for any service he created and need to deal with the copyright claims or other claims.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 60 days’ notice before any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, Please Contact Us.